Douglas D Germann’s
South Bend Elder Caring Law
The most loving way to practice Elder Caring Law? Share your ideas.
- She’s not heavy, she’s my mother: How do I deal with the stress of Mom’s or Dad’s increasing needs?
- 4 1/2 Ways to Pay for Long-Term Care
- What to Bring to the Long-Term Care Conversation; Outline for our meeting
- How do I take the crisis out of making emergency medical decisions for a loved one?
- A most profound question about Alzheimer’s.
- Help! Mom’s got a medical crisis and I need to make a decision fast!
- Settling the Estate while you’re trying to grieve: making easier and less costly the tasks of Mom’s or Dad’s estate, so you can get on with life.
- How to Apply for Medicaid in Indiana.
- When to turn to the VA.
- Lions and tigers and Probate! Oh, my!
- Wills, Trusts and beyond: thinking larger about family, giving, and making your life complete and meaningful.
- Powers of Attorney
- How we choose to practice
- Map, contact information
There are many forms linked from the above pages. Click to the page you are interested in, and that page will link to the forms available for that subject.
You may be wondering about our term Elder Caring. See here.
Would your group like to see, free, all or part of the documentary, Consider the Conversation, and have a facilitated conversation around living well at the end of life? (Click the video cover or link above to find a list of upcoming screenings.) We also have the Emmy-nominated Consider the Conversation 2, which takes the conversation deeper. Find out how Doctors want to die, and how it is different from most of the rest of us!
Are we the right Elder Caring Law firm for your family? Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Medicaid, Long-Term Care and the like–the usual projects of Elder Lawyers–we approach with an eye not to selling a document, but to counsel and converse toward wholeness for your tribe and developing your loved one’s eldering. Take a look around and see if we might fit together.Douglas D. Germann, Sr., Professional Corporation P.O. Box 2796, South Bend, IN 46680-2796 telephone 574/291-0022; fax 574/291-0024 email [email protected] com Physical location: 21136 Kern Road, South Bend.
........................................Wills & Trusts | Medicaid | Long-Term Care | Veterans | Probate & Estates | Powers of Attorney | Emergency Medical