After someone has died

You will want to consider calling in the elder caring lawyer in these settings:

  • Single/widowed person dies (including people with a significant other)
  • Might own real estate
  • Might have a sizable estate, or complicated holdings
  • Children/heirs in need of direction or help
  • Indiana residents: with children and estate is over $100,000; without children and estate of any size
  • Children reluctant to use their ­
    parent’s lawyer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.